• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Brewmaster Controls

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

praetoriv

Reaction score
--SOLD--

I have a Brewmaster Controls brewing system for sale. I have never used this system. IT was that grand prize from the Giveaway two years ago. It took a year for me to get it and circumstances at home have not allowed me to set it up. The new year has seen me in the middle of a career change and in it I need to slim down an get some extra cash. So I am selling what I have. Not looking for any trades. Trades don't pay the electric bill. Sorry.

The system is complete except for the heating elements and a power cord. YOu get the box that has all connections, three temp probes and two power cables to go to the heating elements. The box includes an Arduino Mega that I assume has a progrma on it but unless you want to write your own you can get a hold of Brewmaster for the programming. What he'll charge you is beyond me, like I said it took me a year to get the hardware and I was unable to get the software because he was going to VPN into my machine.

I have no idea what this system costs. I think the estimate was around $3000-$4000. I do know the temp probes are $100 each and Brewmaster has the power cables for $85 each.

I wnat someone to a good deal here so I am going to ask $1500 for the lot and $50 shipping. It weighs a lot. The best thing to do is make me an offer. I am very open to all offers. I am selling it as is because once I get paid and delivery confirmation the money will be gone.

I can answer any questions about what you see in the photos but remember, I have not turned it on.

Cheers,
Patrick
IMG_20150201_192128349 by Patrick Mitchell Photo, on Flickr

IMG_20150201_192159067 by Patrick Mitchell Photo, on Flickr

IMG_20150201_192111027 by Patrick Mitchell Photo, on Flickr

IMG_20150201_192054566 by Patrick Mitchell Photo, on Flickr

IMG_20150201_192101141 by Patrick Mitchell Photo, on Flickr

IMG_20150201_192232769 by Patrick Mitchell Photo, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back