Brewing Today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PGHBrew

Reaction score
Brewing up a American Brown, so far so good. I'm resting right now. Anyone else brewing today or this weekend? I don't know how much longer I can take before I get myself a nice cold homebrew from the garage. IPA, Hefe or Oatmeal Stout. Hmmmm decisions , decisions.:mug:

Nice. I'm wanting to brew this weekend but with valentine's day I highly doubt brewing a batch of beer says I love you to the SWMBO.

I hear that. The old lady is in Philly until saturday so I decide to take off today and squeeze in a brew.

I'm jealous, this will be first weekend since I got back into brewing that I wont be brewing or bottling. I'm going out of town, but plan on visiting Front Street Brewery, a brewpub in Wilmington, NC while I'm there.

Brewing up a Witbier this weekend or a Porter, I'm not sure which direction I wanna go yet. But I am excited for Wednesday when our Brew club meets up to taste and brew some more beer!

I'm jealous, this will be first weekend since I got back into brewing that I wont be brewing or bottling. I'm going out of town, but plan on visiting Front Street Brewery, a brewpub in Wilmington, NC while I'm there.

They opened back up?! Glad to hear it! I used to love their beers and food. Right before they closed down though the quality really went downhill on both. Give me some reviews of the beer and say hi to the riverwalk for me!

Both sound pretty good. How big of a batch are you guys brewing for your homebrew club?

We are looking to brew about 15-20 gallons on wednesday. It's a smaller club with only 8 members, but we should have about 10 beers to taste while brewing up some more! Man I look forward to Brew Club meetings :mug:

Front Street Brewery is definately open despite the street in front of the place is closed for installation of new utilities. Sunday lunch the place was full, but no waiting for a table. The food was diverse, inexpensive,and good; but not great. There were 8 kinds of house beer, I tried six. The Amber and the Scottish Ale were my favorites and quite good.

Front Street Brewery is definately open despite the street in front of the place is closed for installation of new utilities. Sunday lunch the place was full, but no waiting for a table. The food was diverse, inexpensive,and good; but not great. There were 8 kinds of house beer, I tried six. The Amber and the Scottish Ale were my favorites and quite good.

Glad to hear it! I'm hoping to get back down to Wilmington for a week or so this spring. Hope to try some good beer while I'm there! :ban:

Latest posts

Back