Brewing magazine?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troutchaser

Reaction score
New to brewing and was thinking of subscribing to a brewing magazine so which one is the best?

Best is subjective, as it depends on what you're looking for and/or interested in. I used to subscribe to BYO, which caters to the home brewer in nearly every aspect, but I eventually let the subscription lapse. I currently subscribe to All About Beer and find it to be a good mix of industry news/articles, commercial beer reviews and a bit of home brewing talk. Truthfully, I find this forum to be most valuable in terms of information.

Best is subjective, as it depends on what you're looking for and/or interested in. I used to subscribe to BYO, which caters to the home brewer in nearly every aspect, but I eventually let the subscription lapse. I currently subscribe to All About Beer and find it to be a good mix of industry news/articles, commercial beer reviews and a bit of home brewing talk. Truthfully, I find this forum to be most valuable in terms of information.

Magazines come out periodically and if an error creeps in, it won't be corrected for a month or 2. Errors I have made in my posts on here have been corrected by someone within a few hours. That's a feature I really like, a self correcting forum plus you get more than one viewpoint on issues you may have or be interested in.

Yeah, I'm finding that out myself, since being gifted a sub for BYO. I've already corrected their recipe listed for dampfbier. Besides the fact they had no recipe for PM version. But the magazine is very good never the less. I like it. All kinds of home brewing articles, along with Q & A. Even a featured brewer, kind of like Brew & A on here. Lots of good stuff in my opinion...:mug:

Back