• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Brewing Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Npwein

Reaction score
I am cleaning out my extra brewing equipment and here is a list of what I have for sale:

15 Gallon - Heavy Duty - Pot Boil Kettle - Sight Glass- Thermometer - 1/2 Ball valve - $200
15 Gallon - Heavy Duty - Mash Tun - Jaybird False Bottom - Sight Glass - Thermometer - 1/2 Ball Valve $300
15.5 Gallon Keggle - Boil Kettle - 12" hole cut in the top - Lid - Ball Valve - $70
15.5 Gallon Keggle - Mash Tun - 12" hole cut in the top - Lid - False Bottom - Ball Valve - $70
15.5 Gallon Keggle - HTL - 12" hole cut in the top - Lid - Sight Glass- 70
XL Immersion Chiller 3/8" 70' foot with Hose Fittings $100
Barley Crusher Grail mill with xtra large hopper $120
SANYO mini fridge $100
Bayou Classic 185BTU Burner $65
Bayou Classic $50

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

EDIT: Need to back out until we figure out which way we are going with the new setup. That'll teach me to interweb at 4AM

If you still have the keggle's at the end of the month I will take all three. I will be flying into Portland late on the 30th and driving back to Oklahoma on the first of may.

Back