Brewing Epiphany

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McMalty

Reaction score
I sometimes sit on my patio, half buzzed, staring out at the oak trees, enjoying the serenity and think...all i really want to do is brew beer for the rest of my life.

I fear if i wear ever to take a step in that direction that it may take the enjoyment out of brewing. Brewing the same thing over and over. It's a catch-22. Make a living doing something you love and then you won't love doing it anymore. Maybe......i don't know. I'm sure i could make it work, now all i need is half a million dollars....any takers?

I think I'll just leave it as a hobby. Already busted my hump for nearly 31 years to retire from bustin my hump. Hump busted...

I sometimes sit on my patio, half buzzed, staring out at the oak trees, enjoying the serenity and think...all i really want to do is brew beer for the rest of my life.

I fear if i wear ever to take a step in that direction that it may take the enjoyment out of brewing. Brewing the same thing over and over. It's a catch-22. Make a living doing something you love and then you won't love doing it anymore. Maybe......i don't know. I'm sure i could make it work, now all i need is half a million dollars....any takers?

I sit on my deck mostly buzzed a lot. Thinking of the same stuff. I'm right there with you...:tank:

I sit around mostly buzzed and lose the ability to think about anything

that's what the lotto is for. win 200 million and just enjoy your hobbies all day. but when you win, hook me up. :mug:

So sitting on your patio, half buzzed, staring out at the oak trees and enjoying the serenity isn't enough for you?

Love what u do for a living and you'll never work a day in ur life.

So sitting on your patio, half buzzed, staring out at the oak trees and enjoying the serenity isn't enough for you?

Sometimes it is, but not all the time. When u get a good buzz going, don't you ever feel really industrious, like you want to create something?.....then u drink 2 more beers and fall asleep...

Sometimes it is, but not all the time. When u get a good buzz going, don't you ever feel really industrious, like you want to create something?.....then u drink 2 more beers and fall asleep...

no, i just go do it.

Back