• We have a new forum and it needs your help! Homebrewing Deals is a forum to post whatever deals and specials you find that other homebrewers might value! Includes coupon layering, Craigslist finds, eBay finds, Amazon specials, etc.

Brewing Degree Course Textbooks

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Bullhog

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of the textbooks that are used in the brewing programs these days, Siebel or UC Davis? I'm sure they are way to expensive and overboard for a home brewer, but I am interested in what those guys are learning from.

Nate R

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of the textbooks that are used in the brewing programs these days, Siebel or UC Davis? I'm sure they are way to expensive and overboard for a home brewer, but I am interested in what those guys are learning from.
It's been a very long since i attended college, but at least the internet existed then. Iirc, classes were listed on-line, and usually the required textbooks, too. I bet a quick search of the uc davis website will give you some titles.
Then use the amazon/ebay and pick up the last version for pennies on the dollar.

Latest posts