Brewin with a view

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rambler

Reaction score
So I dont know if there anything good about being unemployed except for being able to brew in the middle of the week. I decided to do 10 gals of Steam Beer this morning and have a friend coming over to help who is highly interested in learning the trade.

So not only do I get to brew midweek, and (hopefully) bring someone into the brewers fold, but I went out to get giong this morning and I'm greeted with this view:

016.jpg

Very Nice! I'm brewing a BoPils right now too! I don't have a very good view like you do though!

beauty! i look at my microwave...and when i go out for smoke, i watch rats in the alley haha :mug:

It is definitely a beauty especially considering we woke up to snow yesterday. I decided to post another pic because half of the mountain range is hidden behind the shop here you go

017.jpg

Yeah that is awesome, I can just see my neighbor’s house where I live. You are spoiled buddy.

Such a nice view/area! I love visiting Elko.

You a native Nevadan as well?

And I know you East-Coasters are hearing it in your head as "Neh-VAH-duh"... just remember, it's "Neh-VA-duh" ;) :D

got me beat, my newest brewing location overlooks the parking lot/pool of my apartment complex. There is the occasional eye candy by the pool but nothing to really marvel at like some of you other guys. One day....

gonna be hard to beat the OP's view!

can't complain, decent view across the property, plenty of trees.

Back