Brewhardware

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Brewaloon

Reaction score
Hi, I don’t post often here, just a great shoot out to BrewHardware.com for all the amazing new Tri-Clamp ports on my Ss Brewtech 20 Gallons kettle.
The inside dimple, welding and polishing work is impeccable and is making my other BruGear OEM welds look subpar.
If you need to add more TC ports on your Ss Brewtech vessels, look no further.

1599765284243.png

Jako

Reaction score
I was looking for a post like this, i myself buy all my fittings from Brewhardware. every order is extremely well packaged. for my first system i used the same kettles you posted a picture of. now i am using his solder fittings to build a BIAB set up that is 100% clean in place.

on a side note i posted about issues i had with my RIPTIDE pump but had also sent an email to brew hardware about the issue. Not only was he willing to step in and make it right for me but had already connected my email to the forum post. Bobby really cares about his company and the customers. (Blichmann ended up fixing my pump without question)

One thing i have noticed is the prices are extremely good, its obvious he works hard to source quality parts and keep prices low. If anyone reading this is into DIY projects Brewhardware is the place to shop its all about how can i make something better for cheaper then you can buy off the shelf in my opinion.

Brewin’&Qin’

Reaction score
Just getting back into the HB game a few weeks back, I did not know any better and bought my start-up kit and equipment from another source. Then I found Brewhardware, and the few things I have purchased since have all come from Brewhardware. I will be starting a brew tomorrow, and had a few questions about the brew itself. Bobby and Sue were great taking the time to answer them for me. What's even better, I can't wait for BH to have in-store shopping again. Turns out, they are located about 15 minutes from my house. Great for me as a newbie, maybe not so much for Bobby and Sue. Hahaha.

cmac62

Reaction score
Thanks Bobby for another example of excellent customer service. Today I ordered a Spin Cycle whirl pooler for my Anvil and forgot to add the quick disconnect. When I called he changed the order without a charge. I'll definitely be a regular customer. Thanks again. :mug: