• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Brewhardware.com Hot Rod and RIMS kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kc.rkitek

Reaction score
Regretfully, I haven't had time to brew much lately so I'm working on reducing my brewing 'footprint' around the house. I have the following available for sale now:

• Brewhardware.com Hot Rod, ready to use. HotRod Heat Stick, Ready to Use (hot rod) , but with 1650W 120V SS fold-back element, with approx 6' 12/3 SJEOOW cable, and standard NEMA 5-15 plug. Used 2 times, assembled, clean, and works perfectly. Was $136 + shipping new. Will let go for $100, local pickup in KCMO or you pay shipping from 64131.
  • Brewhardware.com RIMS Kit, 18" Body Length, 1.5" Triclover (TC) I/O Ports, with optional TC thermowell with 6mm ID for Inkbird IPB-16 standard temp sensor. HotPod element end, with approx 8' 12/3 SJEOOW cable, and standard NEMA 5-15 plug. RIMS Hardware Kit 18'' Body Length - 1.5'' Triclover (TC) I/O Ports
    Used twice and works great. Paid $161 + shipping new. Will take $125, local pickup in KCMO or you pay shipping from 64131. For $200 even, I'll include a galvanized unistrut stand and a Inkbird IPB-16 (switched for a pump) with the standard sensor that fits in the thermowell. Just a warning though, the unistrut stand is pretty heavy...you may be put off by the cost to ship that!

Will accept PayPal F&F, Venmo, or cash for local sale.

Attachments

• 1 hot rod.jpg
    1 hot rod.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 129
  • 2 rims.jpg
    2 rims.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 123
  • 3 rims on stand.jpg
    3 rims on stand.jpg
    720.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 4 ipb-16.jpg
    4 ipb-16.jpg