BrewFest Waterfront District 2019 Home Brew BrewOff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Nabakowski

Reaction score

Attachments

• OfficialBrewFestSeal.png
    OfficialBrewFestSeal.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 39
Just checking back to kinda bump this thread.

I know, you see a post from a poster with all of ONE post to his name and then you see links attached and the dubiousness doubles...lol

None the less, I promise I'm real, BrewFest Waterfront District is real, and this opportunity is real, as well! I'm the coordinator for this event and have been surprised by how meager of a response I've received given that I know there are a LOT of talented home brewers in Northeast Ohio, alone. Then add in CBus, and the rest of the Buckeye State, along with Western PA, Michigan, and Indiana and I feel this is a real opportunity for some brave, confident home brewer in the area.

More details, in case you're interested but unsure:

• BrewFest is in its 6th year, and we've grown every year.
  • We're located in Lorain, Ohio and our Fest is held in the beautiful Black River Landing
  • Last year we hosted nearly 3,000 people with 50+ breweries, cideries, wineries, and meaderies from around the area and around the country
  • We also feature 3 live and local bands, a myriad food trucks, vendors, and even games
  • This is our first year trying a home brewing competition
  • It will be judged by the four master brewers of Lorain County's breweries (Aaron from Franklin Brewing, Mathias from Avon Brewing, Jerome from Railroad Brewing, and Chris from Bascule Brewery and Public House)
  • First place gets their recipe brewed on site of one of those four breweries and sold exclusively at a special BrewFest event later in the year
If anyone has any other questions, please let me know! My email is [email protected] and I'm always happy to answer questions/alleviate concerns!

So check out the links provided above, get to know more about BrewFest and our Home Brew BrewOff, and let me know if you need more info! Or just sign up and be a part of our event; one we feel is well on its way to becoming the cream of the crop of beer festivals along the North Coast!

Cheers!

Chris (colloquially known as ~Nabs~)

Back