Brewfest in Downingtown, Pa!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imlvngded

Reaction score
I just discovered a new supply store in downtown Downingtown, Pa! I stopped in today to check it out and the owner is a pretty cool, young entrepreneur. He informed me on Saturday May 1st, he's hosting an event with about 10 brewers doing all-grain to extract in his parking lot starting about 10am. I will definitely be there. Anyone else interested? Free food, Troegs and Victory Prima Pils an tap, and apparently lots of homebrew. Will I see anyone there? www.artisanhomebrew.com:ban:

I just discovered a new supply store in downtown Downingtown, Pa! I stopped in today to check it out and the owner is a pretty cool, young entrepreneur. He informed me on Saturday May 1st, he's hosting an event with about 10 brewers doing all-grain to extract in his parking lot starting about 10am. I will definitely be there. Anyone else interested? Free food, Troegs and Victory Prima Pils an tap, and apparently lots of homebrew. Will I see anyone there? www.artisanhomebrew.com:ban:

cool man. i'm in bucks county but may shoot down for a few homebrews. i'll be in west chester for the night. if it was closer i'd be there brewing, but lugging my equipment is no easy task.

I'd be there but I'll be entertaining my SWMBO's friend's husband for the day I believe. I'll probably just brew at my house and bore him to death. Though he may like the whole process....

Back