Brewery Show: YouTube series and Blog

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanJ

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I might as well throw my hat into the ring since I've been a member here for a while now.

I run a YouTube show and blog called the Brewery Show, I've been doing it since 2010 with some time off in between, but recently resumed show production again.

We put together an episode at The Bronx Brewery in March and will be (hopefully) shooting some more in the coming months. On top of episodes, I also visit breweries and put together photo-heavy blog posts about them to keep myself entertained, and hopefully anybody who decides to check it out :)

Feel free to take a look at breweryshow.com - here's one of my favorite blog posts from a trip to a farm brewery in Iceland called Olvisholt and the episode about The Bronx Brewery.

Of course I'd be thrilled if you subscribed, shared and commented. Any input, feedback, or interest in collaboration is always something I'm up for so feel free to send a message or reply here.

Thanks for checking it out if you do... cheers :mug:

Great video. I have actually had some of Bronx Brewery's beers. When I first moved to Arlington someone who had a connection with the brewery, not sure if he was a part owner at the time, lived in the same town home neighborhood as me and gave me a few of their beers. I have been trying to formulate a clone recipe ever since but have not been able to crack the code. One of the best pale ales I have ever had.

Thanks everyone for the comments :)

Great video. I have actually had some of Bronx Brewery's beers. When I first moved to Arlington someone who had a connection with the brewery, not sure if he was a part owner at the time, lived in the same town home neighborhood as me and gave me a few of their beers. I have been trying to formulate a clone recipe ever since but have not been able to crack the code. One of the best pale ales I have ever had.

I'll be sure to let them know. Did you have any success in cloning it, and have you had any of their beer since?

Thanks everyone for the comments :)

I'll be sure to let them know. Did you have any success in cloning it, and have you had any of their beer since?

Unfortunately my attempt at cloning it was way off...it was an ambitious project anyway.

I haven't had any of their stuff since then, but my sister just moved to the Bronx recently and I plan on making a trip to the brewery when I visit her next month.

Back