Brewery Name Help Please!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbets

Reaction score
I know this gets asked way too much but....the group of guys I get together with on Sundays to brew beer at my place wants to name it so we can get mugs and tap handles made. We already call our group Sunday therapy. Mostly cops or retired cops...if that is in the name or referenced it must be subtle. Looking for something funny and lighthearted that we can make a label easily

Thanks!!!

Why not just call it Sunday Therapy Brewing? I presume you're not planning on going professional with it, and you might just do a quick Google search to make sure it's not already in use nearby.
If you feel you have to name your beers, maybe do the police references there?

Here's a few for starters, but I'm sure after a few beers the stories start flowing and some good names will pop up.

Alibi Sunday Brewing
Didn't do it Brewing
The Busted Perp Brewing
Hook em and Book em Brewing
FIDO Brewing
Blue Line Brewing
Berries and Cherries Brewing

Keep em coming!! I’ll take suggestions from right field too!! Nothing to do with what I listed but something that could look cool on a t shirt

thanks everyone!!!

Cuff ‘n’ Stuff Brewing
Hill Street Brews
Barney Brews with this pic on your labels/t-shirts/whatever

A03F1715-632D-4672-B2C3-11764F93C810.jpeg

Let’s do more garage themed names. I love it and it never occurred to me. I have a 66 chevelle coming and all my brewing is done in the garage

Evidence Room
Roll Call At "name"
Still Carrying
Stash House at "name"
Final Shift
Final Shift At "name"
Old-man's Arsenal
Man I Miss The Job Garage
Garage Decoy
"name" Garage Decoy

lol, this thread is hilarious! I must say that my fav so far is by @Konadog. "Didn't do it Brewing" hit a hilarious nerve with me and is priceless! I have three kids at 10/12/14 years old. The number one answer my wife and I always get when we ask about why something is broken or missing, the answer always revolves around either "not me" or "I didn't do it"!

others: "Blue Guardian Brewing" or if you simply want to identify your location (not the brewery necessarily) it could be "Blue Guardian Oasis"

Sorry...I can't resist!

Miranda's Garage
Let's Be Safe Out There
Breacher's Garage
B & E Brewing
Attempt To Locate
Pints Deployed
No More Brass
Tactical Boys in Blue
Make My Day
Just The facts
4 Adam 12
The Crew At "name"
Wolf Pack At "name"

Ok, I'll stop......lol

Spanner Brewing - a spanner would be a name we use here in the UK to describe a fool or clutz - "Dave's lost his wallet, he's a right spanner!"

Sometimes a tool can be a good name especially if you have a name which can have a double meaning like spanner can over here!
Spud Bar Brewing
Boxcutter Brewing
etc...

Packin Brews & Twistin Screws (nuts/bolts...etc)
Hopped and Torqued
Nuts & Brews (like nuts and bolts)

Based on all the positive responses that BigBets has received to his initial posting, I'd like to piggyback on his question and maybe get some suggestions to my "naming" dilemma. I was interested in a connection with bears or bison. What I came up with Bear Paw Brewery. Any thoughts?

Based on all the positive responses that BigBets has received to his initial posting, I'd like to piggyback on his question and maybe get some suggestions to my "naming" dilemma. I was interested in a connection with bears or bison. What I came up with Bear Paw Brewery. Any thoughts?

Grizzly Brewery
Double B Brewery (as in Bill B or Bears/Bisons)
Claw and Hoof Brewery
Bear and Bison Brewery
On the Range Brewery
Bear Country Brewery
.454 Casul Brewery
Venison Brewery
Double Tap Brewery (could be for @bigbets too)

Here in N. Central MT, we have the Bear Paw Mountains. The nearby towns have lots of businesses with “Bear Paw” in the name but, so far, no breweries.

Back