• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brewers hardware trub filter and accessories for sale or trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akthor

Reaction score
I bought this but I can't seem to get it to work on my setup. I think my stand is too low to allow a good siphon to prime my pump. Many others have used them successfully tho. You can check out the Brewers hardware site for pics. Like new condition I have tried to use it 3 times with no success so it really hasn't been used at all. My setup allows it to be connected to a 1/2" NPT valve coming off your kettle or keggle.

I have:

Trub filter
1"/1.5" tri clover x 1/2 male NPT fitting
3 - 1"/1.5" tri clover clamps
1" tri clover 90' elbow
6 - 1" tri clover silicone gaskets

Total cost = $193 without shipping

So will either sell this stuff for $175 shipped to you (conus only) PayPal only

Or I will trade for a Johnson controls type temp controller and or a 4 way co2 distributor and or a co2 regulator.

Meaning all 3 traded for my stuff or a combination of cash and what you have to trade from my list of 3.

PM me and we can work out the details - preference given to whoever has all 3 to trade even steven or 1st cash buyer.

pics

2012-04-09 13.52.28 (1).jpg

2012-08-12 18.52.23.jpg

Back