Brewers Dinner - Uncle Billy's - Austin, Texas - Let's have an HBT Table! - 1/27

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Austin's newest Brew Pub is having another Brewers Dinner featuring Master Brewer Brian Peters with 5 courses and 5 paired brews on Sunday, January 27th at 7:00 PM.

I went to the last one and the food and beer was simply fantastic. Tickets are $45 a head for the food and beer and IMHO is money well spent based on my last experience. We really enjoyed the last one.

SWMBO and I have purchased our tickets for this Brewers Dinner already and it would be great to meet some other HBT'ers there. Perhaps even have an HBT Table.

logo_billy.png

Seats are limited, so book now!

http://www.unclebillysaustin.com/

(512) 476-0100

Who's going?

I've begun traveling again for the next 2 months. Otherwise this would be an excellent reason to come back up to Austin for a weekend.

I'll have to remember to put this on my list of places to check out next time I'm up that direction.

Bump. Tomorrow's the big day! Whoo Hoo! I haven't had a beer in over a week. I'm gonna enjoy this tomorrow.

Back