Brewers Clubs in Chicago or NWI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zacmac said:
rdwj,
can you elaborate on SNIZZLE.
Not that I would be accepted, just curious.
If he told you, it would no longer be a secret society. Heck, I'm a member and I don't know much about it.

SNIZZLE should be showing up in the BeerTown club links sooner of later.

First rule of SNIZZLE: DO NOT LET WISONSONERS IN SNIZZLE!
Second Rule: see Rule 1
Third Rule: If it's your first SNIZZLEFEST, you gotta drink.

zacmac said:
rdwj,
can you elaborate on SNIZZLE.
Not that I would be accepted, just curious.

It's just a few of us on this board that meet up here and there to do some brewing and drinking, but super secret society sounds much cooler. Our membership requirements are pretty extreme - you have to be able to put up with us.

shamelessly promoting here - but our club CHAOS is establishing itself quite well in Chicago. even tho this is an old thread...

CHAOSbrewclub.ning.com

New link for Homebrewer's Pride of the Southside - HoPS.

Club Oktoberfest celebration:

Saturday, September 24th 2PM - 7PM at the VFW in Bridgeport, 32nd and May St. Chicago, IL

Only $30 !!!

An amazing value with the finest selection of Homebrew, Craft brews and Oktoberfest in Chicago!

To purchase Oktoberfest tickets at Brownpapertickets (event 193891) and for event information please visit:

HOPs! Oktoberfest 2011 Tickets

I'm going to plug CHAOS, too. It's really an awesome group of brewers: knowledgeable; very approachable and laid back, always willing to help - in person - with any type of beer question; very into beer with a streak of geek (interested in the science behind brewing as well as drinking and analyzing the flavor profile); very interested in building relationships and community rather than simply brewing and drinking; and, last but certainly not least, CHAOS has its own brew space and anyone who's a member has access to the brew space and equipment. Only $25/year before November 1st; $40/year after November 1st. This is an optimal time to jump on board and get involved!

Latest posts

Back