Brewers Best problem

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dnthmn2004

Reaction score
I bought some Brewers Best merchandise - a deluxe kit, some recipes and a bunch of carboys from a local retail store. My problem is there are several items missing that I ordered in the delux kit and the contact link on their website is not working. Does anyone know how to get a hold of them (number/email)? Is their customer service any good or am I wasting my time?

I bought some Brewers Best merchandise - a deluxe kit, some recipes and a bunch of carboys from a local retail store. My problem is there are several items missing that I ordered in the delux kit and the contact link on their website is not working. Does anyone know how to get a hold of them (number/email)? Is their customer service any good or am I wasting my time?

Your best bet would be to contact the local retail store first. They should make it right unless they have rocks in their head.

Did you try this link?: http://www.ldcarlson.com/public catalog/ptoc.htm

Call them at 1-800-321-0315 if your local retailer gives you any hassle.

If you bought it from a LHBS, why aren't they stepping up to the plate to fix the issue???? After all, they are certainly taking a cut on the sale, at least they can do the leg work to get the order right!

Back