Brewed with SWMBO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loopmd

Reaction score
Just brewed for the 1st time with swmbo today. After 4 bottles of 10 lb hammer for me and 4 bottles of apfelwein for her, it was a success. We made a sam adams boston lager clone. I'm druk, she's druk, yeast is pitched and lagering temp is a nice 55 degrees.

Life is good.

:tank:

Loop

Man I wish I could get SWMBO to brew with me... I also wish I could SWMBO to drink with me.

good job on both accounts! :mug:

Getting SMWBO to drink with me leads to other things other than brewing with me...

Brewing is too much like cooking, and SWMBO has nothing to do with anything resembling cooking...

i can get her to bottle, wort transfer, and other misc. tasks. she's pretty cool w/it as long as I dont get too hammered.

It is now the morning after. I hate to tell you Bernie, but after being married for almost 20 years and being over 40, being half way there takes on a whole new meaning. We both slept like babies....lol...

Loop

It is now the morning after. I hate to tell you Bernie, but after being married for almost 20 years and being over 40, being half way there takes on a whole new meaning. We both slept like babies....lol...

Loop

Sounds like a good brewday!

Things do take on new meanings when you get older. I always say things like, "Bob is going to get lucky to night!!!! I'm going to let him sleep!"

Back