Brew Table

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theinstallguy

Reaction score
Hey Everyone. First post, long time lurker. Anyhow, after some recent multi brews, I have finally come up with a design for a brew table. I figured I would share my designs and the progress this weekend as it is built. I have created a design that is multi-tiered to stop the movement of fermenters and ease in racking and bottling. I will put up the link to my blog a little later today. Hope you enjoy, I look forward to comments, good and bad. I'll post specs later too if anyone is interested. Oh ya, my Budget is 50 bucks and I should have over 280 Sq Ft of workspace when I'm done.

Cheers:mug:

OK, got the wordpress site back up. The link is here and will be updated after work today as work commences. http://theinstallguy.wordpress.com/

I've been thinking of building a bottling table myself. I'm gettin tired of moving a small table,kitchen chair,etc for bottling day. It'd def save a lot of time.

I've been thinking of building a bottling table myself. I'm gettin tired of moving a small table,kitchen chair,etc for bottling day. It'd def save a lot of time.

If you have a dishwasher you have a ready made bottling table. Just open up the door set you bottling bucket on the counter, connect you bottling wand with a 3" piece of hose, pull up a chair and you are good. To clean up any drips, just close the door.

If you have a dishwasher you have a ready made bottling table. Just open up the door set you bottling bucket on the counter, connect you bottling wand with a 3" piece of hose, pull up a chair and you are good. To clean up any drips, just close the door.

Not only that, the dishwasher is a natural bottle tree.
You can sterilize your bottles in the dishwasher then take one at a time off the rack and fill.

Looking forward to seeing this design though. I guess you can never have enough gadgets. :)

Well,I have a fermenter stand in my make shift man cave. I set the bottling bucket on the floor below the FV,& rack to the bottling bucket from there. I then set the BB on the fermenter stand,& bottle from there. But I have to use a large round end table tocap them on,A kitchen chair for the bottle tree,that sort of thing. Extra time for set up/clean up.
I just thought a bottling table in the same corner would be faster.

Back