• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Brew Stand and Keggles for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agroff383

Reaction score
Hey all, I have decided it is time for me to sell my keggles and brew stand. I have had this setup for about 4 years and I really have had fun with it, but I moved to a smaller setup and have been brewing less due to other hobbies.

This is a propane fired brew stand, made of mild steel, with casters, very heavy duty and it is ready to go. I just cleaned it up with a wire wheel and applied 3 coats of high temp paint. Welds are solid and this thing can hold a lot of weight, I have had 2 10 gallon batches going at the same time no issues.

I pressure tested and checked all functions, everything works great. I bought this from a seller on HBT that was building them custom...photos below. The propane is plumbed through the stand itself, I just put 90 psi of air to it for 15 minutes, no leaks. A really neat and clean system. You can get 10 gallons to a boil very quickly. Also includes a spare burner (with one screw hole broken off, otherwise works great).

Also pictured are my 3 keggles, a hot liquor tank, boil kettle, and mash tun. The mash tun and HLT have Blichmann thermometers, all keggles have dip tubes, and the mash tun has a very nice folding SS false bottom. I used these keggles on the stand with a pump and RIMS system (not included). All are TIG welded and freshly scrubbed clean, all stainless fittings and are complete, just the boil kettle needs a sight glass tube, the old one was worn out.

I am asking $900 for the stand, $100 for the boil kettle, and $150 for the mash tun and hot liquor tun (each). I will not be able to ship any of these items but they are located in Lancaster PA and I am willing to drive to meet someone if we can work it out ahead of time, I am very easy going.

If someone wants the entire setup, I would prefer to sell it that way so I will sweeten the deal, I would ask $1300, BUT would also include an all stainless plate chiller, a March pump, and some Camlock hose fittings...and I will deliver it within a 100 mile radius from 17603 if I can get my asking price...but I am open to negotiations. I think this is a very fair deal. I spent a lot of time on this setup and it has done me well. PM me or text, 717-201-0077...thanks for the interest!

brew stand 1.JPG

brew stand 2.JPG

brew stand 3.JPG

brew stand 4.JPG

brew stand 5.JPG

brew stand 6.JPG

bk 1.JPG

bk 2.JPG

hlt 1.JPG

hlt 2.JPG

Back