• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Brew stand and equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pricedawg

Reaction score
SS Brewing Technology insulated mash tun with temp controller - 10 gallon - $250 ********SOLD************

15 gal Spike Brewing Kettle with pickup tube - $200

15 gal Bayou HLT - $90

Copper Counterflow Chiller - $120 - Originally $299

Brew stand with Blichmann burners - $600 - Local pickup only

Magnetic drive, SS head pump - $50

Hop basket - $40

Take it all: $900

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Interested in the whole shabang, need pictures please. Where in Georgia are you? i am in Charlotte and will be down in Atlanta in a couple of weeks. post up a picture and your location and lets chat.

Guys, I will post pictures tonight once I get off work. Sorry for the delay. I have a few pics in another post on here. Everything sold but the brewhouse.

Interested in the whole shabang, need pictures please. Where in Georgia are you? i am in Charlotte and will be down in Atlanta in a couple of weeks. post up a picture and your location and lets chat.

Sean, photos are posted. The only way I would hold it for weeks is if it was paid in full in the next 24 hours. I got burned earlier and waited all day for a guy to come by and get it. Otherwise, I am going to part out.

Group, Sean has 24 hours to decide. I will then part out in order of PM received.

Thanks

Sorry about that, I didn't see the response emails and was busy on Sunday so wasn't checking in. Oh well. I remember your right from the other thread, interested in the kettle, but honestly just still a bit to high priced for me. I'll keep an eye and who knows what will be left when I head your way, maybe we can deal then.
Good luck with the sale.

Sean

Sorry about that, I didn't see the response emails and was busy on Sunday so wasn't checking in. Oh well. I remember your right from the other thread, interested in the kettle, but honestly just still a bit to high priced for me. I'll keep an eye and who knows what will be left when I head your way, maybe we can deal then.
Good luck with the sale.

Sean

Sean, make me a fair offer.

SS Brewing Technology insulated mash tun with temp controller - 10 gallon - $250 ********SOLD************

15 gal Spike Brewing Kettle with pickup tube - $200

15 gal Bayou HLT - $90

Copper Counterflow Chiller - $120 - Originally $299

Brew stand with Blichmann burners - $600 - Local pickup only

Magnetic drive, SS head pump - $50

Hop basket - $40

Take it all: $900

Back