Brew Room

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow..... just outstanding. Nice job. That is a beautiful set up. Is that a row of taps in the back left? How is that set up, cooler behind that wall?

Thanks for the kudos. The kegerator I made from a bottom freezer refrigerator and I made the panels for it. It holds 6 corney kegs. All empty at the moment. P.S. I own a custom cabinet company so the wood working is my trade.
Image=

Where did you get your stainless tables? I have been thinking about upgrading mine...... you happy with those? looking for a place to get some.

Empty? Time to start filling the kegs! Are you planning on 10 gallon batches? What are you planning to have on rotation on those taps?

Where did you get your stainless tables? I have been thinking about upgrading mine...... you happy with those? looking for a place to get some.

I got them from a local resturant supply. They are made in China and far from top of the line but they were less than $200 each. The brew table I beefed up with some aluminum angle iron to carry the weight of the keggles when they are full.

3q6au3.jpg

That is absolutely gorgeous. I'm not just geeking out over the brewing equipment setup, either. It's absolutely beautiful. Well done.

Oh my god... Thats epic... I need that... In a feigned attempt to live up to your setup I will put up a dart-board in my brewery then... :(

Back