Brew Rig - Another A-Bomb Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img-5512.jpg

This brew rig started eons ago as a cooler setup and has just grown exponentially. It's a blast to brew on and I wouldn't give this system up for anything. I made almost all of the components that attach to the kettles and completely wired up the control box.
img-5506.jpg

Boiling Equipment: Blichmann boilermaker 30gallon boil kettle, 20 gallon HLT, 20 gallon Mash Tun with false bottom. HLT and Kettle both have 1.5" tri-clamp ferrules welded on low to accommodate stainless 5500W elements.
Beer Bottling Gear: I have 2 colona cappers (NB has great customer service!) beer bottling tree. Magic straw bottler
Fermentation Vessels and Equipment: Brewer's Hardware 20 gallon conical fermentors (excellent investment)
Wort Chillers: Blichmann Therminator. Would like to replace eventually. The Blich is just a little wonky
Plumbing, Pumps and Hardware: Chugger pump and all TC fittings.
Measuring, Testing,& Stirring Devices: Hannah pH meter, 3 hydrometers for different ranges, floating thermometer, RTD electronic temperature probes, Auber Instruments PIDs controlling RIMS/HLT/Kettle. I recently bought a whirlpool arm from brewhardware.com, Bobby has some pretty cool devices and that whirlpool arm is one of them.
Yeast Equipment: 2 5L Erlenmeyer flasks and 2 homemade stir plates
Cleansers and Sanitizers: PBW and IOStar. Rubbing alcohol in spray bottles strategically placed throughout brewery.
img-5505.jpg
img-5506.jpg

Back