Brew Rig - Ale Force One

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
af1-screen-1024x883.jpg

af1-box-front.jpg

Since 2008 I've been using a ECC BCS-460 (now owned by Brewers Hardware) to control/manage my MT, HLT, RIMS and pump during BrewSessions. Over the years I've used Orange Coolers for my brew rig, Blichmann Boilermaker Kettles and recently within the last 1-2 yrs Bru-Gear and Spike Brewing V.3 kettles (that are induction capable) using the same Brewstation - that I also use to store my equipment -- but the BCS-460 (using a web interface) has made my Brewsessions much easier than if I didn't have it. The term brewstation to me also means being able to store the equipment on a platform that it will be brewed on. Luckily it has wheels and can be moved with ease so that everything is safely away from the wife & daughters cars that come into the "Brewery"/garage on a frequent basis.
Boiling Equipment: Boil Kettle:30 gal. Spike Brewing v.3 Custom Kettle w/TC fittings, Mashtun: 20 Gal. Spike Brewing v.3 Custom Kettle w/TC Fittings, HLT:BruGear 20Gal Kettle w/ TC Fittings.
Beer Bottling Gear: Blichmann BeerGun
Fermentation Vessels and Equipment: SS Brewtech BrewBuckets
Wort Chillers: Stainless Brewing 1/2" SS Wort Chiller
Plumbing, Pumps and Hardware: TC fittings from StillDragon, Brewer's Hardware & Glacier Tanks, Chugger Pumps.
Measuring, Testing,& Stirring Devices: Tilt Hydrometer
Cleansers and Sanitizers: PBW, Star San, & Craft Meister products
mt-hlt-1024x768.jpg

af1-box-front.jpg

Back