Brew Dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrainToGlass

Reaction score
Anyone else follow this show? The new season is coming up this Wednesday! I get a kick seeing what crazy brew they come up with. Fastest fermenting, most caloric, most expensive, lava rocks for the boil, etc. Also, the Los Angeles episode had two homebrewers brew on the show so I wonder if they're on HBT.

I was scanning the guide last night & saw last years reruns so I said to my wife that the new season must be getting ready to start. We both enjoy the show but they do take liberties to keep things entertaining. The LA show from last year was a good one, enjoyed seeing the homebrewers in action. One of the guys had a post on Reddit last year about the time the show aired. I do remember him saying that one of the guys, the one with the hair, was very serious about brewing & was in regular contact with his brewery back home in Scotland. Look forward to the new season!

Honestly they are kinda annoying and the show is more for entertaining than about learning anything, which is a shame because it could have been some of both.

Back