Brew Day 11/14

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Recusit8m

Reaction score
Hey there all...Just wanted to drop a line w/ a bit of a status update...Here in Southern Indiana its a GORGEOUS day out...Opening day of Deer season and the SWMBO and kids are out...Had some grains kicking around and needing to kill off my Irish Red on tap 2...Poured myself a pint, put on my Beatles catalog, then slapped a pack of Wyeast 2112 (prob should played some Rush...lol...) and started to heat up some sparge water...Gonna try my hand at a Cal Common...So PROST to all of you guys and Thanks a ton for all of your Infinite Wisdom...Take care of you and yours and have a Wonderful weekend...

Man. You people and your Rush... Geez.

Seems like it was a great day throughout most of the midwest. Mid 60's in mid November is just crazy. Its been 12 hours now, so I hope your brew was successful. I have yet to brew a California common, but I need to in the near future. Anchor Steam impressed the hell out of me, and now I should try to see if I can do something like it.

I ordered an extract version of my Honey Caramel APA today. Beautiful coastal sunset with slight breezes in the lower 70's. Tomorrow's forecast is sunny with patches of clouds and a slight chance of rain in the evening, low's in the upper 40's. Takin' it easy.

Back