Brew Clubs In Philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cslewisster

Reaction score
Anyone know of a Homebrew club or something in the Delaware County area that meets on a regular basis?

Yep. Knowledgeable staff and a good selection. Meeting is at the store after hours on the third Thursday each month.

I keep trying to get over for a meeting to check it out but my thurs schedule always winds up getting screwed up....how long have you been going?

I just bought all of my equipment at Keystone a few weeks ago. Looking to brew my first batch in April. The guys there seem to be really well informed, and seem to be very active with stuff.

I keep trying to get over for a meeting to check it out but my thurs schedule always winds up getting screwed up....how long have you been going?

I started going this past September. It's nice to taste what others are doing (both to style and completely off the wall), get some ideas for future batches, learn some things. The club discount is nice too!

It's not really a club as such but in Delaware County, John at BYOB on Darby Road in Havertown has a beer tasting every other month. He will put you on his email list if you ask. Good company and good beers. Everyone brings something, from the downright weird to the commonplace.

Main Line Brewers Association

www.mainlinebrewers.com

We meet at Flip & Bailey's near Villanova.

I'm also a member of Stoney Creek Homebrewers. Good club. I know lots of guys that are a part of the Keystone HOPS. It's probably the largest. It is very informal I hear. Just tasting and hanging out. MLBA and Stoney Creek are a bit more structured.

Lots of good clubs. :mug:

Latest posts

Back