Brew Buddy In Tampa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlynge

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I live in the Tampa Bay area and I love to brew. I have an all grain setup that is designed to make 6 gallon batches. I was wondering if there was anyone in the area who would like to be brew dudes.

I can't possibly drink all the beer that I want to make so I am looking for someone to split the cost, labor, product, and glory with. I want to brew more so that I can get better and possibly win medals. If anyone is interested.....let me know.

Ryan, I'm not sure what part of the Tampa area you're in but:

Brandon Bootleggers Homebrew Club meets every third Wednesday at O'Brien's in Brandon. We usually get 30+ people. Dues are dirt cheap. We usually have a "tips" presentation, announcements and samples sharing.

We also have a "Competition Team" that meets the first Thursday. Each member of this group chooses a specific style to focus on, and we dig deeper into how each of us can improve our selected brews with twin goals of becoming better brewers and successfully competing for medals.

If you're interested let me know or email [email protected].

I was part of BEERS but I am either in work or class Monday-Friday. I should have some free time come may though. I live in Tampa Palms about a mile from Dunderbaks.

Brandon Bootleggers Homebrew Club meets the third Wednesday of each month at 7 pm at O'Brien's in Brandon.

What do you like to brew, Ryan? I live on 46th behind Mr. D's but I usually brew at my buddy's house nearby. We mainly brew ales and mostly hoppy ones.

I enjoy most styles..... I really just enjoy brewing. That is really close to where I reside. I live adjacent to peabodies off of Amberly. Even if im not brewing I would love to be involved with a brew session! I don't get to brew often but I would love to become more comfortable with the process.

Back