Brew Bros. Beer reviews/homebrewing videos

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frozer860

Reaction score
So my brother and I started up a YouTube channel a couple of months back. We review commercial beers and talk about homebrewing while trying to keep it comical. :tank: We just finished a video which shows how to convert a 5 gallon beverage cooler to an electric HLT. We have also reviewed a few interesting beers....
6 pumpkin beers in 3 minutes
Goose Island BCBS
Founders Breakfast Stout

We are just starting out so if you could please check out some of our videos and let us know what you think! Constructive feedback would be great. You can find our YouTube Channel HERE! Thanks guys and gals! :mug:

Cool, thanks for sharing!

I've moved this to the forum for blogs and other social media, like YouTube. More folks will see it there, feel free to add a post to it when you update. Lately, I've been watching too many YouTube brewing videos!

Check out our latest video! We brew an extract clone of Fat Tire. This is meant to be a simple and straight forward video instruction on how to brew an extract beer. We hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Part 2 of our Brewing 101 series is up! Be sure to watch our bottling video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back