• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Brew-Boss V1 Controller - $300 w/ Free Shipping to Anywhere in United States

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryce Brewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Brew-Boss V1 Controller. This is a stock image but mine is exactly the same. I purchased this system from someone and already have a controller so I don't need this one. I have powered it up and it works as expected, planning to do a quick boil test this weekend as well. Will include the controller with all of the normal cables, temperature sensor, and a tablet that isn't worth much but it has the software loaded on it. I can upload pictures of the actual unit this weekend and answer any questions you may have.

I'm located in Davenport, Iowa but I will ship for free to anywhere in the US. Can accept payment via PayPal or Venmo. Thanks for looking and happy brewing!

brew-boss-controller v1.jpg

Back