Brew-Boss Giveaway! 20 Gallon Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
20 Gallon Brew-Boss Kettle Giveaway

Brew-Boss is giving away a 20 gallon Brew-Boss Kettle for electric brewing. The kettle will come complete with our direct contact temperature probe mount, deluxe accessory port, two tig welded 1.5" Triclamp ferrules (one for heater and the other for pump/valve), and a lid. It mates perfectly with our new Triclamp twist lock stainless heater elements, but will work with any Triclamp heater. This is a new kettle but is old stock and does not have the liquid volume markings etched on the inside. If you are considering an electric brewery build, this is the ideal kettle.

15%20Gallon%20kettle%20with%20Value%20Accessory%20Port%20Temp%20Probe%20Adapter.jpg

To enter, reply to this post and sign up for our newsletter here.

Drawing will be made on Valentines Day (Feb 14, 2017 at 11:59PM). Winner will be notified on this post the morning of Feb. 15th. We'll ship it for free in the lower 48 states USA. Please don't enter if you are not prepared to pay for shipping outside the continental USA. Note that the image is stock photo and not the actual kettle being given away.

And the winner is post #255! member lstrowge. Congratulations!! Please contact me at [email protected] or via this forum to get me your shipping information.

Thanks! I have been dreaming of an electric setup during these cold months. This would certainly be a move in the right direction.

I already have the 15 gallon brew boss but have been thinking about upgrading to 20 gallon kettle so this would work out awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back