Brew book library

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justbrewit

Zythos Conisseur
Reaction score
i know someone posted this once before but i can't find it. i just upped my brewing library big time!!! here's what i just ordered:

Brew Ware-how to find, adapt & build homebrewing equipment

Homebrew Favorites

Brewing the worlds great beers

Barley wine-history, brewing techniques, recipes

Michael Jackson's beer companion

Michael Jackson's Pocket guide to beer

Clone brews

The complete handbook of homebrewing

The new complete joy of homebrewing

Victory beer recipes-America's best homebrew

More homebrew favorites

The homebrewers recipe guide

the complete joy of homebrewing third edition

the homebrewers companion

Winners circle- 10 years of award winning homebrew recipes

did i miss any thing?? any other books you guys can recommend? i still have a go for buying!! got income tax and SWMBO gave me a green light!!!

Man, you cleaned out the bookstore! A lot of good choices there. I think the thread you were originally trying to find was this one!

nope, that wasn't the post i was looking for. and yes i cleaned out ebay, amazon and a few other places!!! lol

hahaha nope, i think i'm just gonna toss them in a pile and just grab whats on top and read that one lol

justbrewit said:
hahaha nope, i think i'm just gonna toss them in a pile and just grab whats on top and read that one lol

that's what i do!

i'd add Designing Great Beers by Ray Daniels, New Brewing Lager Beer by Gregory J. Noonan, and any of the Classic Beer Series of books.

nice job!:D

i'm not much of a lager fella so i skipped the lager books. but thank you for the input!! i also talked SWMBO to let me order some equipment!!!! i was a smooth talker that day, got a 3.5 gal, 7.9 gal, 10 gal. and 20 gal fermenters, about 6 air locks, a huge mesh bag the will fit the fermenter, a straining screen for on top of the fermenter, a gallon glass jug and a half gallon glass jug for yeast starters and a few other things i think. now i just have to talk her into letting me buy 2 10 gallon round coolers for dual mash tuns!!! since i like barley wine so much i'm going to be brewing alot of it and i just didn't think one 10 gallon cooler was going to be enough for all the grains. maybe i'm wrong, what say you???

sounds like a good gal!

that New Brewing Lager Beer does talk a lot about lager brewing, but it's a good nuts and bolts of all-grain brewing, decoction mashing, and infusion mashing. just a good one for the library. :~)

Latest posts

Back