Brew & A: Leonard "unionrdr" Cogar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed it as well. Storytelling is a tradition in my family going way back. I like the way you wrote it!:mug:

I must admit, we did get on pretty good. I especially like the intro & outro. Austin should do some writing. Gotta get back to my books today.

Cool interview... glad to see I'm getting some personal coaching from a guy with brewing in his veins, and all I did was post my noob questions. This site is great.

Cool interview... glad to see I'm getting some personal coaching from a guy with brewing in his veins, and all I did was post my noob questions. This site is great.

there's a ton more great interviews and articles if you click "ARTICLES" or the HBT logo at the top.

Yeah, there's a whole list of articles by folks more legendary than me. I just like helping folks after being helped myself. Plus hanging out & having a good time with some laughs along the way. I'm glad so many thought to voice their comments on me & the article. I was surprised to be asked to do it!:ban::rockin:

Loved the writeup of the interview with Leonard. This whole "series" has been great. Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yeah, it's been great reading them & seeing a bit closer into the lives of the interviewed folks. I'm flattered to be a part of it!

Yeah, it's been great reading them & seeing a bit closer into the lives of the interviewed folks. I'm flattered to be a part of it!

same here! it's great to see that no matter how diverse a group we are, or how we got our start, well have one thing in common: creating great beer!

I have brewed some of your beers and sent the interview to my friends who have tried it!

Were you the one that did pics of a brew day with your buds & a couple batches? I remember somebody on here did that?...

Thanks. I'm hoping the books become successful. My family needs the support & I'd like to know that my books do some good out there...

Back