Brew & A: Leonard "unionrdr" Cogar

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

unionrdr

Homebrewer, author & air gun shooter
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I must admit, we did get on pretty good. I especially like the intro & outro. Austin should do some writing. Gotta get back to my books today.

Psylocide

Ippons for Days
Reaction score
Cool interview... glad to see I'm getting some personal coaching from a guy with brewing in his veins, and all I did was post my noob questions. This site is great.

Billy-Klubb

HBT Berry Puncher
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Cool interview... glad to see I'm getting some personal coaching from a guy with brewing in his veins, and all I did was post my noob questions. This site is great.
there's a ton more great interviews and articles if you click "ARTICLES" or the HBT logo at the top.

unionrdr

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, there's a whole list of articles by folks more legendary than me. I just like helping folks after being helped myself. Plus hanging out & having a good time with some laughs along the way. I'm glad so many thought to voice their comments on me & the article. I was surprised to be asked to do it!:ban::rockin:

Helly

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Loved the writeup of the interview with Leonard. This whole "series" has been great. Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

unionrdr

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, it's been great reading them & seeing a bit closer into the lives of the interviewed folks. I'm flattered to be a part of it!

Billy-Klubb

HBT Berry Puncher
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, it's been great reading them & seeing a bit closer into the lives of the interviewed folks. I'm flattered to be a part of it!
same here! it's great to see that no matter how diverse a group we are, or how we got our start, well have one thing in common: creating great beer!

Kblandfo

Reaction score
I have brewed some of your beers and sent the interview to my friends who have tried it!

unionrdr

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Were you the one that did pics of a brew day with your buds & a couple batches? I remember somebody on here did that?...

unionrdr

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm hoping the books become successful. My family needs the support & I'd like to know that my books do some good out there...