• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Braumeister V1 20l

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebring96hbg

Reaction score
I have a very nice condition Braumeister V1 20l with insulating jacket and custom 220v dryer plug cord from stayonline.com for sale. I am now gluten intolerant. Otherwise...

I am asking $1300. I would prefer a local-ish sale to Harrisburg, PA area. Otherwise, buyer pays for shipping to CONUS only. PayPal is fine.

Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited:
what did you have to do to convert the euro plug 220 to usa 240v? straight running both 120 feed lines on the usa 240 into both of the 220 prongs or? or did you add both 110 lines into only one of the prongs of the 220?

what did you have to do to convert the euro plug 220 to usa 240v? straight running both 120 feed lines on the usa 240 into both of the 220 prongs or? or did you add both 110 lines into only one of the prongs of the 220?

I ordered a custom electric cord from stayonline.com

Yes but do you know how they wired it?

Or what did you ask for when you ordered it?

I'd buy your braumeister if I didn't already have a euro version of the grainfather waiting for me when I head to europe this summer for vacation with family.

Last edited:
Yes but do you know how they wired it?

Or what did you ask for when you ordered it?

I'd buy your braumeister if I didn't already have a euro version of the grainfather waiting for me when I head to eurEurthis summer for vacation with family.

Here is the link for the locking type. https://www.stayonline.com/detail.aspx?id=8951
Sorry for the delay. I was helping out with an Eagle project.

I have the same model Braumeister (bought on this forum!) I love it. I routinely get 80% efficiency. It runs fine on USA 220 or 240 or whatever you want to call it. The back of the braumeister has a plug the same as every PC in the USA. I just took a heavy duty extension cord and changed the male plug to a dryer plug, and then used a PC power cord to connect the modified extension cord to the Braumeister. I have also run it at a friend's home using two cords plugged into outlets in his house on different legs of the home's circuit. It isn't a problem. The Braumeister only draws 1700 watts, so it doesn't tax a 15 amp circuit at all.

Just looked at the ads for this system ... looks nice.
I have a GrainFather but I like the way the Braumeister recirculates the wort up thru the grain bed.
If you would ship it to me for $800 I would buy it today.

William Lee 361-563-1303

Just looked at the ads for this system ... looks nice.
I have a GrainFather but I like the way the Braumeister recirculates the wort up thru the grain bed.
If you would ship it to me for $800 I would buy it today.

William Lee 361-563-1303

William,

I replied via PM.

Regards,
Joe

Back