• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Braumeister 20L

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberbackpacker

Reaction score
I have for sale a Speidels Braumeister 20L version 1 for sale.

This unit runs on a 10a 240v circuit. It comes with US L6 20P twist lock plug; an adapter to go from a standard 3 prong dryer outlet to this outlet is simple and cheap to make or buy (not included).

In perfect condition; maybe 10 batches through it. Only upgrade was to remove the stock valve (which is notoriously undersized and slow) with a 1" tri clamp fitting, and a 1" tri clamp encapsulated ball valve. The stock valve is also included though.

German made, high quality, well engineered, fun and simple to use unit. Often imitated (chinese knock-offs), never duplicated!

$950

Located in West Michigan, but may be willing to meet part way to facilitate a sale. Could also do Chicago pick-up on March 31.

full

This is such a great machine and an even better deal!

I recently bought a 10L Braumeister and put an end to years of DIY, cobbled together systems to brew my preferred small batches. Someone needs to grab this... good luck with the sale.

Back