• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New Grainfather Conical Fermenter Pro Edition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beskra

Reaction score
I have 2 brand new Grainfather Conical Fermenter Pro Editions for sale. They are not in the original box, but they have never been used. I bought 4 of them but I am finding that I only ever have a need for 2 of them at a time. They are really easy to use and the easiest conicals to clean. They sell for $695 new but are out of stock on their website. I am selling them for $525 each with free shipping to continental US.

I am not a dealer.

I have 2 brand new Grainfather Conical Fermenter Pro Editions for sale. They are not in the original box, but they have never been used. I bought 4 of them but I am finding that I only ever have a need for 2 of them at a time. They are really easy to use and the easiest conicals to clean. They sell for $695 new but are out of stock on their website. I am selling them for $525 each with free shipping to continental US.

I am not a dealer.
Interested. can you PM me with number to talk. Thx Bob

I am not a dealer.

They have both sold. Thank you for your interest.

Back