Brand new brewer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyD91

Reaction score
Alright guys? Good news, ive just ordered my first kit from..

http://www.the-home-brew-shop.co.uk/acatalog/Beer_Starter_Kit_With_Barrel_Equipment_Only.html#.VAhRg8lwbq

If anyone as used one of these and could tell me what theyre like it would be much appreciated.

If anyone could also give any advice on brewing for beginners it would be much appreciated. Just would like to know what to look out for and what the basic do's and dont's are.

Cheers Danny.

Welcome to the obsess... (Uh, I mean hobby)!!

My advice is relax and enjoy the learning curve.

Start by browsing the Beginners forum and look at the stickies for some great advice.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Thanks for all the replies. Ill check out that link later brewkinger.

Cheers.

Keep good notes. It would be a real shame if you couldn't recreate your award winning brew because you for got how you did it.

Create a brew day checklist. If you forget to do something, put it on the list for next time, until the list becomes second nature.

Oh heah, Have fun. Some of the best days of my life have been out in the back yard brewing with a bunch of friends.

Back