• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Brand New 10 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker and Immersion Wort Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon1085

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a brand new, never been used 10 gallon Blichmann Boilermaker and a standard wort chiller with vinyl tubing. The boilermaker was purchased directly from Blichmann and the wort chiller from Rebel Brewer both about 2 1/2 years ago. They are in brand new/excellent condition, the wort chiller has been sitting in it's original shipping box and the boilermaker covered in a bag in my pantry.

I'm looking to sell them both as a pair for $375 and won't split the two as I have no use for either by itself.

I'm located on the northside of Chicago and at the moment I'm only looking to sell to a local buyer. This might change if nobody bites in the next week or two. I can meet you anywhere on the north side or possibly northern suburb, i.e niles, evanston, skokie.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have

Thanks for looking!

rhlgec.jpg

2m3labl.jpg

fyz8co.jpg

PM sent but no response from this guy

---

Primary: Nelson RyePA

Secondary: Biere De Mars clone, Steamfitter Imperial Stout

Kegged: H3 - Heidi's Hoppy Hefeweizen, Bourbon Scotch Ale x 2

RIP: Golden Snow Lager

On Deck: Newcastle clone, porter