Brain Death

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wild Duk

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted before, but I remenber reading some discusion on the topic and found this interesting....

The beer was named Brain Death

Cannabis Beer

Mmmmm....always wanted to do this. Being a MEdical Pot Patient for four years (when I was in LA) I saw alot of Pot infused drinks that worked decently, but not great. Since THC is alcohol soluble, the beer thing will definitly work but you have to heat THC to activate it so not sure which route you want to go with including it.

My understanding is this site doesn't promote illegal behavior, and this would be illegal in most cases. However if it is all hypothetical talk it might stay around a bit longer and hypothetically it should work.

Google searching for Green Dragon would get you more information...

Homebrewing is illegal in some states so I guess by the sites logic we souldn't talk about that either. By the same token, pot has been legalized in a few states (on the state level), so I say we should be able to talk about it.

I say this pretains to homebrewing and should be allowed to be discussed.

Homebrewing is illegal in some states so I guess by the sites logic we souldn't talk about that either. By the same token, pot has been legalized in a few states (on the state level), so I say we should be able to talk about it.

I say this pretains to homebrewing and should be allowed to be discussed.
Legalized for medical use, that is

"Dry Hopping" with Buds will probably give you SOME dissolved resin and flavor, but it's mostly a placibo effect for anything "mind altering". THC is soluable in alcohol, sure, but the abv of beer/wine isn't nearly high enough to be effective, most of what would dissolve is the Chlorophil, which is much more readily soluable in water than in alcohol. the same problem would presist in other forms of "hopping" with "special hops" in the boil or first wort hopping, etc. The only way to really do this, hypothetically, would be to make a tinkature and add at bottling, which would be under grey area of the "homebrewing umbrella," so probably shouldn't be discussed beyond what I just said. Other threads have been posted about this, and they usually get either locked for what others have mentioned, or have died out, as they should.

</rant>

Latest posts

Back