• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bourbon barrels.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mux

Reaction score
image-3378240655.jpg
Happy new year!

Chicago Illinois.
Probably big, this is a brew pub with a second distribution brewery.
Give them a call-

image-2146375819.jpg

It's at their kedzie plant. That's were they do there bottling, and I guess they have a tasting room there as we'll.. It's very close to i90 and kedzie av exit. Their restaurant isn't to far away.

I'm new to homebrewing and in the process of building a single tier three keg system. I live near Revolution brewing, great beer by the way. My question is if I get a barrel what can I do with it? Thanks!

I'm new to homebrewing and in the process of building a single tier three keg system. I live near Revolution brewing, great beer by the way. My question is if I get a barrel what can I do with it? Thanks!
Give it to me so I can put some spirits in it. I'll even send you a few bottles when it's done in a year or so.

If anyone is planning on going to get a barrel, I'd be happy to pay a little extra if you would pick one up for me. I have to work on Sunday.

This is awesome, can I ask how many you guys have? I was wondering if I should tell my friends an pick up 4 or so. If there isn't a lot I'm gonna keep it on the DL.

Most breweries will sell these for about 30 bucks! Ask ur local brewery if they have any!

In Akron Ohio, I used Thirsty Dog to get all of mine (20+ barrels over 2 years) and they charged 20-40 bucks! Great to brew with, make stuff with, or sell!

Just my 2 cents ;)

Back