bottling mixed drinks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kampo

Reaction score
so I'll be self cattering a small wedding reception next month. not going to do much homebrew at it (maybe some apflewein and skeeter pee if they turn out) but my fiance thought it would be nice to have a couple signature cocktails in addition to just some cheap bottled swill.

I just came into the possession of 4 cases of corona bottles (was going to originally bottle a homemade liquour as a wedding favor in them, but ended up going with cornita bottles (7oz bottles).

what would you guys think of just mixing up the 5 gallons of so of signature mixed drink and bottling them? horrible idea? going to have Fuzzy Navel and John Daily's (mine and hers favorite mixed drinks)

If you have plenty of money, go for it. Just in case it turns out like crap ya know... And let me know how it goes. The brides parents usually pay for the celebration anyway, so its all good! And let's face it, after a couple nobody is gonna know any different.. but congrats anyhow!

Need I mention the congratulations werent targeted at a specific person or party.. I just found out with wording like this, I could be prime minister or something! Mmmmm golden visa to make beer with... I could live with that!

Back