bottles in bulk, 22oz

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

city

Reaction score
so im surfing around on craigslist and found this add for 100 22oz bottles for 25$,so i jump on it ,well i ended up with 160 bottles lol ill post a pick .http://sandusky.craigslist.org/for/2935005068.html
theres the link , he sold all the bulk ones but still has the 12 packs for a killer price , and btw this is in vermilloion ohio

IMG_20120424_145213.jpg

I gave away 90% of all my bottles to a HBT user on here when I switched to kegging, but now I regret it for when giving beers to people. Nice score.

i havent move over to kegging , more of a money thing , but man this is alot of bottles , had to put them up before the gf gets home or im in the dog house lol

Nice score.
i havent move over to kegging , more of a money thing , but man this is alot of bottles , had to put them up before the gf gets home or im in the dog house lol
These bottles? These old things, I have had them forever. Don't you look pretty today honey.

lol, i told her , she was cool with it , just said i dont need anymore at all

Back