Bottle labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twanger1994

Reaction score
Anyone make labels for their Bottles... Probably quite a few ways to do it... Just looking for ideas... Thanks

I've used paint.net,it replaces Microsoft paint with one that also has some Photoshop features. There's also a free to use one on the cooper's site to color different designs & add pics to. Print them on sticky paper from the LHBS,spray with craft sealer, & you're good.

I've used paint.net,it replaces Microsoft paint with one that also has some Photoshop features. There's also a free to use one on the cooper's site to color different designs & add pics to. Print them on sticky paper from the LHBS,spray with craft sealer, & you're good.

do you have a link to the one on the coopers site... thnx

Here's the cooper's link;http://coopers.com.au/ You'll come to an age confirmation page,which down under is day/month/year. Do that,click on the red button. It's a flash site,so be patient,it's not that fast. Click on "beer",scroll to the bottom,& look under the "brewer's guild" column,go down to label maker,& click on that. You then have 6 different label styles to choose from. With a palette of colors for the different fields on the label,& some pics/art for the center,or upload your own. I used it for my first time,it's easy & fun!
It's a pretty good site,even has recipes for use with the cooper's products,with additional hops,mixing/matching,etc. Good for the beginner,& experienced extract brewer alike for ideas & such. There forums can be interesting too,as there resident tech developement guy is on there,PB2 he calls himself. Good guy.

Back