Bottle Boxes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

LumberjackJohn

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the cardboard boxes that you get when you order bottles of off websites such as AHS? I am talking about the ones that hold 24 bottles per box. One of mine broke due to my dumb handling, and I have acquired many more recycled bottles that I would like to store in one place. Thanks for the help!

OP
LumberjackJohn

LumberjackJohn

Reaction score
Never thought about milk crates, but how well do they hold 24? lol My OCD wouldn't allow me to store 25 as even though 25 is a nice round number, its not divisible by 6.....

HOP-HEAD

Reaction score
I get all my bottles from my LHBS. Just ask them if you can sort through their returnables. I pay $0.10 a bottle and get the cases to carry them for free. I'll bet most places would let you do this if you asked.

bottle-o-jeff

Reaction score
Ask a liquor store for their boxes. They'll hold 4 x sixers (with the 6 pack carriers). I've got a couple of those, and those are by far my favorite ones.

OP
LumberjackJohn

LumberjackJohn

Reaction score
30 IS divisible by 6, that I can do lol. Will go check Staples some day. The liquor store I frequent here in town is very friendly, so I will see what they can do as well.