Bottle Bombs!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WANT!!! I think it would get expensive and take up a lot of space...but it would be worth it! I want to bottle a RIS in these.

Wow and I thought my bottle cap labels were cool. Now if they could only make a beer bong that resembled an RPG launcher.

Wow and I thought my bottle cap labels were cool. Now if they could only make a beer bong that resembled an RPG launcher.

69TR

Wow that is really cool. Clever design.Its a shame you wouldn't be able to mail it. You could send home brew to friends in style.

I don't see how they can take 10 hours each to make. Most Rustoleum paints will go on glass without a problem and dry to the touch in 30 minutes and be safe to handle in an hour or two. The only thing I can see taking some time are the box and fins. Although if you have access to a laser cutter, you can cut them out of plexi fairly easily. I'm not knocking the idea, it's freaking awesome, I'm just questioning the amount of difficulty that theyre suggesting. I might brew an IPA and bottle a few like this.

Back