Boston Homebrew Competition - Feb 22

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry they temp got pulled down, there was an error with some of the ranks we are trying to resolve. some summary sheets from the bigger categories mistakenly had ranks written for the individual flight vs those after the mini-BOS so we need to figure out which is correct. should be back up tonight

sorry they temp got pulled down, there was an error with some of the ranks we are trying to resolve. some summary sheets from the bigger categories mistakenly had ranks written for the individual flight vs those after the mini-BOS so we need to figure out which is correct. should be back up tonight

Were the winners posted previously correct? Specifically interested in the Light hybrid category--thanks!

Specifically interested in the Light hybrid category--thanks!

Those should be accurate as well as all previously posted scores, so you're all good. We've only confirmed one category with some incorrect winners thus far, I believe there are just 2 others in question still.

Those should be accurate as well as all previously posted scores, so you're all good. We've only confirmed one category with some incorrect winners thus far, I believe there are just 2 others in question still.

Do you know if the results for 20A were correct? This was the first comp we've entered and were very excited to have placed.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

just got mine today. either I mislabeled my entries or they mixed them up. I only received scoresheets for one of my two entries (which describes a pretty good saison, being judged pretty harshly as an american wheat).

bleh.

I got mine the other day, too. My entries were just fine.

I actually wanted to commend the judges for not being harsh on a beer that I knew was out of style, but I really just wanted to know what they tasted/smelled/saw/etc....I mean the score was terrible, as expected, but the comments were great feedback.

Back