Boise St v UGA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can worry about each other next week.

And by dramatic changes.... you'll see.

"#5" BOise ST makes me laugh my ass off.

E C is whipping the shi t out of Carolina right now, you got bigger fish to fry.

Kellen doesn't like getting drilled by SEC boys. He's getting f ucked in all of his holes.

Kellen doesn't like getting drilled by SEC boys. He's getting f ucked in all of his holes.

Classy...

Not too sure what game you're watching but Kellen looks pretty calm and relaxed. As usual. One missed read that resulted in an interception which the BSU D repaid. After that, what did he do? Oh yeah! He came out calm and cool and SCORED.

Here's to a good game... :mug:

We can worry about each other next week.

And by dramatic changes.... you'll see.

"#5" BOise ST makes me laugh my ass off.

Hmmm...I can think of a few laughable things about this game, but Boise's ranking certainly isn't one of them.

Sit'n here in baghdad wait'n on myy flight outta here watching the game. Feels good seeing this years heisman trophy winner do it big for my home town and kick the crap out of the bulldogs.

I retract my **** talk. I eat ****. UGA eats ****.

Boise ST is legit.

Well, I don't know if I'd go quite that far... That was a nice TD throw for the Dogs just now. Two scores out with 10 minutes left? I wouldn't count anyone out yet. A couple mistakes is all it takes. BSU has proven that many times. And not alwaysto their benefit.

I've been a "disney dawg" for several years, a Richt defender. I'm done with Richt. He can win out, as far as I'm concerned, I'm done with his ass. Let him play vacation bible school somewhere else. I'm tired of watching talent get squandered here.

-UGA Class of 2002

Congrats to Boise St.

yall looked good at every position. You've got a bright season ahead of you.

I remember what that feels like. I think it was 1980-something.

I wouldn't say they are legit just yet. I mean, it's UGA. lol

(From a die hard Gator (Class of 2005) that's just messin' with you)

Sit'n here in baghdad wait'n on myy flight outta here watching the game. Feels good seeing this years heisman trophy winner do it big for my home town and kick the crap out of the bulldogs.

Irish?

It's Alanko. Look me up when you get back, and I'll have you over for a brewday!

I wish I'd seen this thread before I went to drink great beer and watch Georgia get ROFLSTOMPED.

LOL@SEC

Totally agree with the first post.

No go play a higher echelon team in the SEC and see who laughs.

Go take on a real schedule. I still say a one loss LSU or Bama gets a bid over an undefeated Boise State. (And so it begins. lol)

For the record, I don't doubt Boise State is a great program. But you need a real schedule and a real conference if you want to be treated like the team you are.

Winning against 1 mid to lower level SEC team and then beating 10 high schools doesn't quite do it.

Totally agree with the first post.

Go take on a real schedule. I still say a one loss LSU or Bama gets a bid over an undefeated Boise State. (And so it begins. lol)

For the record, I don't doubt Boise State is a great program. But you need a real schedule and a real conference if you want to be treated like the team you are.

Winning against 1 mid to lower level SEC team and then beating 10 high schools doesn't quite do it.

They didn't just beat a mid level sec team, they traveled 3000 miles east and played in Georgia's backyard(who was ranked 19th). I would like to see an SEC team travel even 1000 miles and play an upper level team from another conference in their backyard. I forgot SEC teams won't travel out of the southeast.

Spoken like a true SEC fan. At least the OP here owned up to his mistakes. :D

They didn't just beat a mid level sec team, they traveled 3000 miles east and played in Georgia's backyard(who was ranked 19th). I would like to see an SEC team travel even 1000 miles and play an upper level team from another conference in their backyard. I forgot SEC teams won't travel out of the southeast.
Well, they have trouble enough at home with traditional powerhouses the likes of East Carolina, Utah State, BYU and BSU.

lol.

We don't have to. Tough enough schedule in our own conference. Since we're in a real one. :D

Sure, the Dawgs were ranked 19. But for no good reason. They finished last season 6-7. They are absolutely not a force in the SEC right now.

A playoff system would cure all the talk about who is "worthy" and who is not.

A playoff system would cure all the talk about who is "worthy" and who is not.
Now THAT we can agree on 100%.

It works for Div 1- AA, so see why i can't work for D1A.

And ECU is a fantastic team. What Skip Holtz did for that program is nothing short of incredible.

Back