• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

South Carolina Boil kettles, Mash tun, Wort Chiller for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mttd1

Reaction score
I am upgrading to a bigger system and I have pieces of my current setup for sale. I have a 8 gal. megapot with blichmann therm. and stainless weldless valve. I paid $200 for it, willing to take $135. I have a 15 gal. stainless pot made by spike brewing. It has a blichmann thermometer on a T fitting with a sight glass. It also has a stainless valve with a welded port (not weldless fitting). Both also come with lids. I paid over $350 plus shipping, will take $300 obo. It has only been used twice. I have a 10 gal. mash tun cooler with stainless false bottom and 1/4 turn valve from Keg Cowboy. I paid over $150 for it, will take $110 obo. (It got a little warm one day on the left side and almost melted it bad as seen in pics) However, it still holds temp. fine and did not affect mashing at all. I also have a stainless wort chiller that I paid $60.00 for, it has only been used twice. I will take $50 obo for it. If you buy it all I will take $550 for all of it. I am located in Upstate SC and will arrange pickup or try to arrange shipping if you pay all of the cost.

photo(3).JPG

photo(1).JPG

photo(2).JPG

photo(4).JPG

photo(5).JPG

UPS is showing around 37 bucks. Lets say 40 and if its less I will refund you the difference.

Also have a 23 tip jet burner I would like to get $20 for. It looks the same as they all do, but I can provide a pic if you need it.

"""Also have a 23 tip jet burner I would like to get $20 for. It looks the same as they all do, but I can provide a pic if you need it."""

I'd like to see a pic please.
Ben

Wort Chiller **SOLD** Everything else still available! Make offers!

Here is the burner. I will include the elbow and fittings with it and everything for $25 and you pay shipping. Let me know! THanks,

Matt

photo(9).JPG

Propane. It is approx. 9 inches by 9 inches with a little extra for fitting and elbow. It needs to able to mount about 12 inches under the kettle to prevent it from being too hot on your pot, valve, and/or sight glass.

Update: mega pot and mash tun also sold. Also have a custom brew stand I need to sell. If you buy the brew stand for $150 I will throw in both jet burners and the regular burner for free. The burners need to be reinstalled onto the stand and the shelf is made for a pump if needed. If someone buys the stand and 15 gal. Pot I will do $400 for everything.

image-4018060399.jpg

image-2861690874.jpg

image-2982011105.jpg

I have a 15 gal. stainless pot made by spike brewing. It has a blichmann thermometer on a T fitting with a sight glass. It also has a stainless valve with a welded port (not weldless fitting). Both also come with lids. I paid over $350 plus shipping, will take $300 obo.

Is this the 15 gallon stainless pot?

129982d1371777645-boil-kettles-mash-tun-wort-chiller-sale-photo-1-.jpg

129983d1371777645-boil-kettles-mash-tun-wort-chiller-sale-photo-2-.jpg

Yes that's it. Only been used a few times. The t fitting is weldless the other is a welded port. Everything works perfect. Make an offer. Thanks.

Any current offers on it? I see you listed at $300 obo, can I have a price for it shipped to 20136? I'd hate to offer and lowball.

Sent you a pm. This kettle seems to cost between 35 and 40 bucks to ship anywhere. Make an offer.

I still have the stand with 2 jet burners and a small burner and also the 15 gal. pot. Being close will def. save you on shipping. Will take $400 for stand, all 3 burners, and 15 gal. pot if you are interested. The stand needs to be "finished" with some welding work to get the burners remounted and a pump goes on the shelf if you plan on using one. Let me know if you want to come see it. Thanks!

Back