Ordinary Bitter Boddington's Bitter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to brew a batch next weekend that is LOOSELY based on this recipe, couldn`t quite get the exact malts required from my local supplier so had to settle for the closest possible, plus adding a kilo of wheat for head retention because I have one that`s going old, brambling cross hops cause they were out of EKG and a SafAle s4 as a yeast, no it won`t probly be anywhere close to the original, do I care? not really if it tastes good 😘

Going to brew a batch next weekend that is LOOSELY based on this recipe, couldn`t quite get the exact malts required from my local supplier so had to settle for the closest possible, plus adding a kilo of wheat for head retention because I have one that`s going old, brambling cross hops cause they were out of EKG and a SafAle s4 as a yeast, no it won`t probly be anywhere close to the original, do I care? not really if it tastes good 😘
Enjoy! English ales are so damn good at least in my opinion. There is some good info in this thread if you haven't had a chance to look over it all. Also Ron Pattinsons site is a gold mine for good english ales. The link to his site should bring up a bunch of bodds recipes.

Back